Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 23:04:00 -0500
7bit
From:
Dennis Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Frank and All:
I didn't have anything specific use in mind with the system I'm going to build with
the IBM chip.  I would say it would be used as a family home computer with an office
suite, internet connectivity software, and educational software titles.  Your
comments that suggest that some peripherals may be Intel specific was extremely
helpful. If anyone knows of any other peripherals that could possibly have
compatibility issues with the IBM chip, please contact me here or by e-mail.

Thanks for all the input,
Dennis Stephens