Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 23:35:22 -0600
Well the questions regarding the boot from CD, got me thinking about the
possibility of booting from an internal IDE Zip Drive. Does anyone know the
process? Is this possible?

My system Bios has a setting for Boot From LS120/Zip. So I tried placing the
system files on the zip disk, set the Bios, and The system doesn't even look
on the Zip before boot.

Anyone?

Thanks,   Steve Wolfe