Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:31:48 -0700
I had a similar problem occur when I swapped out a motherboard. The
symptoms you describe were very similar but I was using a Matrox
Millennium. I was told that Microsoft was aware of this but had no
explanation and or resolution. My solution was to do a new install......it
was the only thing that worked.

Mark