Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:50:41 -0400
Hi Bill,
Two quick ideas.  Did you set the reset jumper for enough time?  Seems I
recall it takes a moment or two to drain the charge.  Idea 2 - does your
keyboard work?  I have successfully entered CMOS using DEL key in these
same circumstances on some motherboards, but I have on other occasions
stumbled around to no effect until I realized the keyboard was not working.
Tom Turak