Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 23:04:46 -0400
7bit
From:
Jerry Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Eric,
You can put the line
fdisk < data.txt into a batch file.

This statement will call fdisk.exe and supply input from the file
data.txt.  In the file data.txt (you can call this file anything you
want) put the commands you want fdisk to execute, one per line.  The end
of line character on each line in the text file acts as a carriage
return.  I don't recall what you use for escape (control [).  You will
need to figure that out.  I used this technique years ago on a system
that had a DOS partition and a UNIX partition.  I would execute
"UNIX.BAT" in DOS to switch the active partition from DOS to the UNIX
partition.  I used a Shell script on the UNIX side to shutdown UNIX and
switch back.

Hope this at least gets you started.
Jerry RAsmussen

--