Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mark10John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:16:30 EDT
   My monitor suddenly shows only hues of gray, blue and yellow.  There are no
red hues at all.  My monitor is relatively new.  Is this something I can
diagnose on my own?  I've tried altering the display properties in the control
panel all to no avail.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark S. Goldstein