Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 20:14:34 -0700
7bit
From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
I have used this board extensively, and it will work just fine with 1-64 meg
SDRAM. Perhaps you could exchange it for a different Brand. Some of the
Korean chips have strange problems on that board. Or, perhaps the SDRAM you
recieved is faulty.

Personally, I would exchange it for a different Brand, and see if that
helps.

Steve Wolfe...