From:
Deborah Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:01:45 EST

It appears there was a problem in transmission of the German chocolate cake
recipe.  Sorry for any confusion.  I don't know why that happened, but I will
try to send it out again now.  Also, I received a note that I posted the
number incorrectly for Authentic Foods.  It is supposed to be 800-806-4737.
Hope this helps!

Here is a recipe for German Chocolate Cake.

Chocolate Cake

1 Cup Sugar
*1 Cup Gluten Free Flour (see below)
4 Tablespoons Cocoa
1Teaspoon Soda
1 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum (optional)
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla

Sift Sugar, Flour and Cocoa and Xathan Gum together. Mix together Sour
Cream and Soda, add Eggs and Vanilla. Blend with Flour mixture and beat
until blended. Pour into prepared pans and Bake at 300 degrees until done.

Icing

1 Cup Evaporated Milk
1 Cup Sugar
3 Egg Yolks