From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 13:53:27 -0400

Hello in the UK,

One of my favorite stores here in the USA stocks Baxter
brand soups, which are made in the UK. They used to be
one of my favorite soups, but I know several are off-limits
now, since they list wheat flour as an ingredient. My question
is about the other flavors: some list various bouillions as
an ingredient, and some list hydrolysed vegetable protein
(of unspecified origin). Does anybody know whether these
are safe?

Thanks in advance,
Bobbi in Baltimore, USA