From:
Sherry Hintze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 12:31:12 EST5EDT

Sorry for the late response, but thanks to all who sent recipes/hints for gf
roll-out cookies.  (I tried to thank everyone personally, but one reply did
come back undeliverable.)

I ended up using the recipe that had been posted to the celiac list in Dec
'96.  It worked very well, and even my non-celiac son and his class enjoyed
the cookies.

I won't list all the recipes so as to keep this short, but the secrets seem
to be xanthan gum, sweet rice flour (also called sticky rice flour, and it
really seemed to help), and keeping the dough very cold.

Thanks for all your help and support! (I have the recipes that were sent to
me, but I recieved about a dozen responses and they are not compiled.  I'll
try to put them together if anyone wants all of them - just mail me privately!)

Sherry Hintze
Newport, NC