Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:13:24 EDT

I need some cereal suggestions for a 5 year old for breakfast.
We have been eating Barbara's Brown Rice Crisps, Nature Valley's
Honey'd Corn Flakes and ArrowMills Puffed Corned.  He is extremely
tired of these and wants something new.

I have seen several other suggestions on this list but am wondering
if any one has actually checked with the manufacturers for
General Mills French Toast Crunch (or something like that) or
Malt-o-Meal Corn Bursts.  I have picked up the bag of the Corn Bursts
but have seen annatto in the ingredient listing and I thought that this
was something that we needed to avoid?  If not, then are Kellogg's
Corn Pop's alright?

Thanks in advance on whatever ideas you can provide.

Michele Kratzmeier     (301) 640-3079         861/4B40