From:
Neelysmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:30:55 EST

Dear List Mates,

Thanks to the 7 people who responded to my question about my 20-month-old
son's IgA and IgG antibody results. I had asked for some perspective as both
levels had dropped considerably after 4 months GF although the IgG was still
above what the doctor would like to see.

Of those who responded -- including Logan's pediatric GI, several said that
the IgG takes longer to go up and down and that the progress he has made is
terrific. Dr. Horvath said that it can take longer than 6 months for the IgG
to drop and that he is happy with the way my son looks and how he is
progressing.

Two people asked how the endomysium antibodies were -- they were negative
which is good.

Esme in Maryland