Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:00:54 +0000
From:
Carol Leather <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

Thanks to everyone who suggested emergency supplies to take into
hospital with me next week.

I was interested to hear that I wasn't the only overweight coeliac.
Although diagnosed as a baby with CD, my current doctor will not believe
me due to my early records having been lost. Due to a low fat diet  (due
to gallstones, which I have been told are also related to CD) I have
lost 5 1/2 stone (77 lbs) in the last 10 months. My doctor always said
you cannot be an overweight celiac!

Recently I have begun to wonder about the possibility of my son having
CD. He was very slow to learn to talk and is currently having problems
at school due to a very volatile temper. We had to have an interview
with his headmistress last Friday and (at last) when I mentioned my
thoughts on whether he had CD as well, someone listened to me. The
school doctor will now be asked to test him as I do not think my GP will
be willing. Some days 9 year old Ben can be extremely good but on others
no one wants to be any where near him!!! It seems however much he eats
he is still starving hungry half an hour later. He occasionally has
diarrohea but is not skinny or fat.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

--
Carol Leather
An English Coeliac