From:
michelle carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:28:26 -0800

Hi:
I have experimented with some various pizza crusts and I found quite an
easy one.  I adapted it from a wheat pizza crust recipe.

2 c. flour (I used about 2/3 c. corn meal, 2/3 c. brown rice flour (or
white rice flour I'm sure we be similar) and about 1/2 c. whole bean
flour.
2 tsp. gluten free baking powder
1 tsp. salt
Mix above ingredients
Add:
2/3 c. milk
1/2 c. vegetable oil

Mix and knead and spread on greased baking dish. Add desired toppings and
bake at about 350 F. for about 15 minutes.

I usually make a few small sizes, bake without topping and then freeze
once they have cooled for those meals you need in a hurry.
My 6 year old thought it tasted very good.
Michelle Carter