From:
Gary Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:33:55 -0700

Greetings all

I was wondering what kind of experiences people have had with doctors and
insurance companies in regard to getting GF prescription drugs.  I noticed
the post today where the doctor wasent worried about a prescription being GF
because the person only had to take it for two days.  To me, that would be a
problem.  Has anyone ever had a problem with insurance paying for GF
prescriptions because it wouldnt be the norm?  Or has any one had to pay out
of pocket for prescriptions that needed to be GF because insurance wouldnt
pay.  How about having GF prescriptions made by Stokes Pharmacy, did
insurance pay for that?  I havent had to mess with this yet but the thought
crossed my mind since I had so much problem with a dx.  I'll post a summary.
Thanks
Patti  [log in to unmask]
Idaho