From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 05:55:49 -0600

To make this story short, it has recently come to my attention that a
number of corn syrups contain vanilla or vanilla extract.  I certainly
never noticed this before and have never checked it out.  Does anybody
know of GF brands?  My sister made divinity at Thanksgiving and said she
noticed the Garden Club corn syrup she used had vanilla in it.  The
ingredients were:  corn syrup, water, high fructose corn syrup, salt and
vanilla.  The company's address is Clement Foods Co., Oklahoma City, OK
73116-7911.  What about Karo corn syrup?

Thanks.  I will summarize.

Lisa