From:
dan davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:55:47 -0400

I respectfully request  that posters with questions  add question marks to
their subject lines.

I am most willing to read and answer any questions for wich i may have some
knowledge. However, there is so much traffic and so little time, that its
wasteful  to read a post entitled "product X" unless it tells me something
about that item. This is especially so if that product is not made in the
area(or country). The same applys to other questions not related to products.

One could also preceed their subject with a "Q"

I apologize in advance to those posters that i have just flamed for their
lack of punctuation.

This list is a great asset. I only wish to see it improve to the benefit of
all.

Dan Davis
Kensington NH, USA