From:
Diane Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 19:11:11 -0600

    Regarding GF status of Yoplait yogurt:  One year ago when I called to
check, I was told on the phone and in a follow-up letter, that they could
not confirm the GF status of Yoplait yogurts.  Two weeks ago, when I called
to check again, I was told that it is GF, and is the only one of their
products they can confirm as GF.  (Maybe they changed their flavoring
supplier?)  Needless to say, my kids were delighted, as the custard style is
their favorite yogurt.
[log in to unmask]    Ozark,  Arkansas  USA