Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 13:05:21 -0400
From:
SANDRA P FOURNIER <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Again Listmates,
  I'm wondering if anyone has had problems with gout.  This is only the
second attack I've had.  I know that it's probably not associated with CD,
but I was just wondering.  I searched the archives for the last 1.5 years,
and only found three postings.  It gets so that you don't know if
anythings's related to CD, there are so many things that are.
  I also wonder if anyone knows of a good "safe"  sunscreen, SPF 30.  It's
time for gardening, and I need something soon.  Since all those things are
expensive (as are most of the things we need!), I thought I'd check in with
you fine folks.  Thanks in advance, and good health,

Sandi Fournier