From:
Rose Marsala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:46:46 -0500
I've been following Atkins diet and am curious about the paleolithic
(spelling?) diet.  I gather the diet doesn't consist of any processed
foods.  What else do you eat besides meat, chicken, fish, vegetables,
fruits, and nuts.  Do you use milk or butter? Do you put dressing on salads
and if so, what kind?  If someone could give me a basic run down on the
diet, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!