NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 19:47:13 -0600
<<<In my opinion, making processed foods a part of your diet is risky,
and
requires close label reading. I prefer to make the biggest part of my
diet from whole foods that do not contain questionable ingredients.>>>

Yes, Daniel, I think we'd all agree with you.  It's much healthier too.
BUT, in the real world of working mothers and fathers and several
children, it is not always possible to bake your own bread, make your
own foods from scratch, etc. as we'd all like to do.

Deborah