VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
will Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:51:25 -0800
A blind ham here uses a conventional style voltmeter to measure the same
thing as the meters do.
It converts voltawge to audio tones.
He built it from a Bob Gunderson article 30 years ago. I've seen more
recent articles or catalog stuff, but can't recall where.  I hope that
this at least jogs more minds for you.

--
Will; K2LB  <[log in to unmask]>