VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 04:35:02 -0500
I tried to access the VICUG-L archives and couldn't do it. Here is what I
did:

1. At my server's prompt, I typed lynx and got into it.

2. Then I pressed G at the navagation bar and it read, "URL to open.

3. I typed, www.maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.atml.

4. The next message that I always heard was, Can't find or whatever meant
the same thing.

What did I do wrong? This happens quite a bit with me. Only a few times
have I gotten into a website when I typed a slash in the website.

I will next find out if I can access the website if I don't include the
slash. But please tell me why I am so bad at finding websites.

Thanx.

Peter Seymour