VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DMFISHER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 14:31:39 -0400
From what I understand, windows 95 has built into its various programs
internet explorer which I assume one goes into when going on to the
internet.  My question is about the various "browsers."  Do these
facilitate reading info at websites?  Are they separate software?  If so,
what would you recommend for someone using window eyes from g w micro?
I'd like to hear from those of you who are techy, as well as some of you
who are not so techy but have success visiting and gleaning info from web
sites.

Doris Fisher
Bellflower, California