VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
will Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:05:53 -0700
I see the same symptoms too.  They have been due to interrupts, from
successive up and down arrows, overloading stuff.
They have been due to just not enuf memorey;  my 16 meg not enuf
according to local tv and radio shows. I notice this same the length of
use problem as below.
They say it is because not using a program or screen does NOT free its
memory with a lot of software, or multiple netscape or explorer
screens.  Listen2 has the same overload problems.

They manifest the symptom as causing total lockups and general
protection faults..
I've learned to sign off and reboot before the system crashes and does
it for me; cuz not wanna buy more memory.

--
Will; K2LB  <[log in to unmask]>