VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann and Pat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 05:16:56 -0600
Hi, you all!

This is a response from Books On Tape to my comments concerning their web
page.  The page is a pain, but manageable.  With my usual tact, I suggested
that they put their mouse in the drawer and try out its friendliness.
Books On Tape (oddly enough) rents audio books--mails them to customers
including return addressing and postage.  The books are current,
unabridged, and really fun for people who don't want to wait three or four
years for the free versions from NLS and are comfortable with paying for
the privilege.

Ann

Ann