From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 20:48:23 -0600
The only PCI Parallel Port I/O cards that I have been able to find, although
I havn't looked in the past few months, also have paddle card that took up
an ISA port. So it used both a PCI and an ISA port. I could see no real
advantage (although I an sure there is on) for this product over just the
ISA only I/O card. If any one can tell me what the advantage to this product
is and if they now mfg a PCI only product, please let mr know.

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]