From:
"T. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:44:35 -0700
Kaiden Fox wrote:
> Troll isn't a "dirty name," it is the proper name for a person who starts
> arguments online for stimulation.

Ah, a voice of reason. Calling someone a troll might pejorative, since often
the implication is that the arguments are started just to jerk someone's
chain. This suggests that the troll is immature and can't find anything
better to do. But it doesn't have to mean that, and I'd be surprised if
anyone seriously thought that Amadeus was this sort of troll.

> I never bother reading Asmodeus's stuff.

Hear hear! There is no good excuse for complaining about someone's posts,
(unless they're spamming, I guess). Just don't read them.