From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:40:40 -0500
I'm sorry, I could have made that more clear.  I'm not saying you can't
have them.  I'm saying that if I eat raw nuts, I eat a few and I don't
really want more.  But if I have the roasted, salted kind, I just keep
eating them.

If you're not trying to lose weight, eat up!  If you are trying to lose
weight, understand that some people have trouble doing so if they eat nuts.
 That's all.

Take care,
John Pavao
>Oh yeah.  With roasted nuts, all bets are off!
>
>John

Please Sir, why is that? It's so nice to be eating nuts after years of
low-fat denial....sniff