From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 22:12:37 +0100
I do not like the idea of taking supplements, but how can we be shure
that we interpret the paleodiet so correctly that we can say that we
get enough (and not too much) of everything we need? It seems that a
lot of people on this list concentrate on meat and fat, and perhaps
dont get enough of from the vegetable kingdom. H/g people often have
knowledge of more than 500 species foor food and medicine (the latter
could be regarded as some kind of supplement). We have far too little
knowledge I am afraid.

- Hans