From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:55:02 +0100
At 10:05 1997-11-05 -0800, Moira wrote:
8<
>Also, it may be my imagination, but it seems to me my son digests this meat
>(pemmican)  better than cooked beef.
8<
Probably raw meat is easier to digest than cooked, and, according to
a post from Kirt some time ago, it is kind of predigested by enzymes
when dried at a temperature suited for these enzymes.

I store my pemmican warm and dry, in the cabinet above the refridgerator
(i am not shure if american refridgerators are arranged this way).

- Hans