NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:10:01 -0400
>Is there anything else we can use to keep the
>bugs off him that won't irritate his legs?

We use Cutters on our guys' clothing and socks and shoes.

We've been able to use Off! SkinTastic (lotion repellant plus sunscreen) on
Michael's skin without too much difficulty. Haven't tried it on
hair-trigger Josh. Both have e.

We also use the fragrance-free kids strength Off! pump spray bottle on the
skin some times.

With a strong enough concentration of DEET on the clothing/shoes, that
might be enough to keep the bugs off of the skin.

Mark Feblowitz                  GTE Laboratories Incorporated
[log in to unmask]              40 Sylvan Road, Waltham, MA 02154-1120