NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Carper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 22:15:55 -0500
The Kosher Supermarket (www.koshersupermarket.com) offers thousands of
kosher products online. It is part of The Kosher Mall (www.koshermall.com)
which has a number of additional services that might also be of interest to
people on this list. I have also just discovered another site, Kosher News
(www.koshernews.com) that provides updates of kosher certification,
including products that are listed as OUD (or kosher but containing dairy
products or manufactured on equipment that is also used for dairy
products). It also has cases in which the labeling is incorrect.

Steve Carper
(This information comes from my Web Food Sites You'll Like page in my
increasingly massive Product Clearinghouse at my web site, Steve Carper's
Lactose Intolerance Clearinghouse,
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper)