CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert G Goodby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 22:35:33 -0500
On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, F. Leon Wilson wrote:

> 1) This is more hype than fact.
> 2) Many things in this "info" are not correct>
> This is more myth than fact.
>
> John, please reframe from posting such nonsense.
>
> You have posted this to a number of lists.  That in it's self is a breach
> of mail etiquette.
>

> F. Leon (experienced List Owner)
>
> On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, John Konopak wrote:
>
> > Hola--I know this is (1) long and (2) seems to be off-topic for some
> > recipients. Still, I enjoin those who haven't yet considered how fragile our
> > little virtual universe out here can be to read this and consider what
> > preparations they might make against the eventuality which, as Richard
> > adduces, lurks imminently all the time just out of range...
> >

>                 [       [       TEXT CUT        ]       ]

Dear Leon, et.al.:

I found John's post to be quite interesting, even if (?) it's not entirely
correct. I find most most of his posts worthwhile, and often forward them
to others. I would encourage a broad range of posts to this list,
including theory, activism, and political news. It's not like we've been
awash in substantive discussions of late.....

Robert Goodby