BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hilary L. Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:34:21 -0400
This sure is the best one I have heard of yet!!
        So there is an old Nike site outside of Oxford OH where I spend a
lot of time. Should I urge the citizenry of Oxford to preserve this precious
reminder of our illustrious military past? Oxford has been dealing with the
FALL OUT of also having a major uranium and plutonium processing site about
eighteen miles south of town, complete with workers bringing materials home
to work on over the weekends... are you sure that you are on the right track
with this one??
Hilary L Hopper
Who has no trouble with being a citizen activist, profit or no