BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 17:21:45 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-14 12:08:36 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Someone else mentioned you had been expelled from Preservation-L.  Were you
 really expelled, or did you just leave quietly?  Or is Bullamanka actually a
 crafty cover-ID for P-L? >>

Citizen Gray,

I got so much backchannel flack from PL to kill Gab & Eti that I spent a
weekend learning how to set up a listserv and was able to get St. John's
University to sponsor it... all via e-mail contact. This was before my heart
operation last January. I'm not even sure where in Queens St. John's is at -
except that it was from the psychology department that I got my response. I
then pulled everyone from PL who seemed open to Gab & Eti onto BP. I don't
think there is a conspiracy here. My methods of throwing out wild messages,
contrary viewpoints, and the insanity of Gab & Eti were not universally