BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:38:15 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-14 09:34:02 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  I find it presumptious that you use "apiori"

 DD >>

Another NY Post reader bites the dust. Oh, I forgot, you buy the Times to
mulch your neighbor's lawn :) Excuse me, please, I know not what I axe for.

Let's see, "I find it presumptious that they would have decided on the outcome
they wanted to arrive at before asking their dumb question that they had
already answered for themselves before asking and should not have bothered any
of the rest of us with their noise..."

][<en