BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:18:17 -0400
A church hires a new minister and explains to him that in
addition to his other duties he will have to decide what an
equitable division of the collection is to be between his
salary and the church works.
After his first collection, he goes out back, tosses the
collection into the air and then scoops the money off the
ground & puts it in his pocket.
When questioned by the parishioners he explains:
” I haven’t the wisdom to know God’s will when it comes to
money-
Therefore, I leave it up to him. I figure that whatever his
needs- he can grab it out of the air.”