Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:51:13 -0400
At 11:24 AM 2/27/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I don't really know.  I've never eaten more than a few handsful at a time,
>I find that after eating a few I don't really want anymore.

I have a totaly different experience. I'm wondering if that could be
because they are roasted almonds. I have some, I definetly want more. I've
eaten raw almonds when I worked in a health food store and the amount I
could eat before getting the "enough" signal was limited. Unfortunately I
can't get raw nuts in my midwestern small town. I may simply have to drop
them till I can get to a city health food store.

Willow

        Speechless before
 these budding green spring leaves
        in blazing sunlight