Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:17:34 -0400
At 09:45 AM 2/26/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I dont have any other goal than staying healthy and having a good
>life. I think the paleodiet theory is correct.....There is lots of
motivation.
- Hans

I have to agree with Hans, though I've only been paleo for a short time, (2
weeks or so) the difference is already remarkable. Though I don't have a
lot of weight to loose at this point (15-20lbs)the bebefit of increased
energy, a clear mind, reduced PMS and difficult menstrual symptoms, and who
knows what other positves will come up down the road are motivation enough
to stay with this.

I have been chronically overweight since childhood(now 37 ), I think the
only reason I didn't get up past 200lbs(at 5.10 I hovered between 165-185)
was because I loved vegetables and though there were binges I was never
able to eat large amounts of refined sweets, my thing was complex carbs
like whole grains, breads, beans. I do know that the urge to overeat is
gone and that I'm not thinking about what the next mouth-full is going be.

On a less quantifiable note there is a difference in how I feel inside my
skin. It's difficult to verbalize. Perhaps it's related to the increase in
energy, and using a better fuel source, whereas my body used to be somewhat
of a burden, now it is my joy--not that I've lost a ton of weight, maybe
just a couple of lbs. But it feels better to be wearing this overcoat of
flesh. There is almost a spiritual quality to it.

Willow

Let the Flesh instruct the Mind

--Lestat