Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Edward Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 02:30:09 -0500
Todd,

If your basal temperature is low, indicating sluggish thyroid, you may have
to consider taking supplemental thyroid.  Armour thyroid, which is a natural
supplement, is superior to the popular Synthroid.

Decreased levels of hormones like testosterone, GH, melatonin, etc. decrease
with age.  If your cholesterol readings are high and your steriod hormone
levels prematurely low, there may be a causal relationship.  At this point,
I'm only speculating on a possible mechanism since cholesterol is the
building block for these hormones.  In relation to aging, I only thought it
was interesting to note that there is a correlation to decreased hormone
levels and increased cholesterol readings in older folks.

Your ideas on proper sodium/potassium ratio is certainly worth experimenting
with.  Have you ever tried using KCL instead of NaCL on food?

In regards to sexual abstinence and testosterone levels, do monks, priests,
and nuns have longer life spans?

Ed Campbell, DC,CSCS