Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 08:17:51 -0800
7bit
From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Ed:
  Maybe the Paleo-diet and the "preg" are why my shoulder, fingers and
knee don't bother me they way they did a while back.  The only two
doctors I ever see are my dentist and my chiropractor.  You may find
this of interest.  I was seeing one chiropractor for many, many weeks.
One day I asked him if we could try something different since I seemed
to be getting worse.  He got very upset and said "I am only human!".
Wrong answer.  The next week he had a substitute fill in for him as he
was unavailable.  Dr. Fishkin was about 1 1/2 feet shorter than me but
within less than a month he made me better and I haven't had to go back
for the last 5 years.  He told me that I didn't need adjustment.  What
was wrong with me wasn't going to go away and that the best thing I
could do was get strong.  I did Callanetics for months and to this day I
don't suffer.  I used to have times when I was bed-ridden or practically
crippled.  I love him and therefore if you are a good chiropractor I
love you <g>.
Beverle