Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karl Alexis McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:12:15 -0600
        I just read that Omega-3 fatty acids can help lower colesterol.
The "best" source for these is in flax, but I can't help but see flax as a
clothing material and not something Fred Flintstone would eat.  I get them
from these fish body oils I got from GNC.  I just got them because I am a
piscophobe and can't stand the taste of fish, but wanted to get the good
stuff they got.  Maybe it's part of my too-high (Hunter-Gatherer
standards) too-low (Protein Power standards) colesterol that seems to be
just right for me.