From:
Mary Vaverka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:44:20 -0500

This is my first question to the Listowners group.  I have been gluten
free for 10 months and am doing great.  I am leaving april 4th on a
Northwestern flight to Frankfurt Germany for 9 days.  I am taking my own
bread.  We will be staying with my daughter (who is in the military) she
has purchased rice pasta, etc. for me.  I have two questions:

1.  Northwestern said they will supply me with a gluten free dinner (has
anyone had an experience with Northwestern, will it be gluten free)?  I
will take some bread with me just in case.

2.  Is there any restaurants in the Frankfurt area that will serve
gluten free dinners?   I will have a 3 x 5 card with me translated into
german (we speak no german) stating my food restrictions.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  This group has been very
beneficial to me.  Thank you to everyone.