From:
David J Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:55:02 +0000

> Perhaps we should write this magazine,  praise them for running the article,
> and request that they run more gluten free recipies, i.e., have a gluten free
> column!

Absolutely.  The thing to do would be to send some fun GF
"veggie" recipes.  Show them that we can help to do this.
Also, why not suggest that they run other food
allergy/intolerance recipes in the column as well (let's
not be greedy).

Regards

David

David J Walland
University of Bristol Radiation Protection Adviser
Tel +44 (0)117 928 8323
Fax +44 (0)117 929 1209