From:
Bill Kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:55:06 -0800

Hi all,

   I can't remember exactly who (the e-mail address) wanted me to inform
them of a GF Bloody Mary Mix when I finally found one.  (I have all
e-mails archived on the subject of celiac alcohol, but on a computer
that's way too far away.

   There is one called Dimond Jim's that is plenty good.  The one thing
to be careful of, is that it does have soy protein, which some of us
find hard to digest.

   The company is accesable via the following web site:
http://www.lochrie.com/diamondjims/

   Prices vary from $5.49 to 8.49 USD depending on how much you order.
(shipping is included in these prices!)  The $8.49 price is the price
per bottle for 2 bottles.  Apparently the exspense of shipping just one
will outweigh buying two bottles.

   Oh, I have no affiliation with the company other than my parents
house is in a suburb of Chicago.  (Chicago is the city the company is
based out of.)

Bill Kane
Celiac Safe Alcohol Web Page:  http://www.netcom.com/~kane13/