From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:58:56 -0400

Research suggests the importance of phytonutrients in soy.  So has the
potential ability to positively effect bone mass, help menopausal
symptoms, lower cholestrerol reduce the risk of heart disease and possibly
prevent certain cancers.  GNC stores sell Genisoy shakes, g/f milk/f.
Protein powder g/f milk/free Their bars are g/f but contain milk proteins.
I have no interest in this product other than I saw the ad in the magazine
& visited their website:
      www.gnisoy.com
Rosalie      NJ