From:
Sbpookey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:41:31 EST

One person suggested that I try Dietary Specialties in Rochester, NY or De-Ro-
ma Gluten Free Bakery in Quebec, their website is at cosmo2000.ca/deroma

Another said she found the SOAR site at Http://soar.berkley.edu/recipes/  the
perfect place to find recipes.  She added, you have to convert them to GF
flour.  They do have a chocolate wafer recipe.  And...she helped a woman who
was searching for gluten free recipes for her daughter and didn't know about
the list!

One woman wanted me to post the recipe so that she can make an ice cream
dessert.   I sent it to her.

I did what I should have done first.  I looked at two wonderful cookbooks
where I found two different recipes.

One is in Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus by Carol Fenster, Ph.D.:  Chocolate Wafer
Cookies.  The book is paperback, $19.95, and ISBN is 1-57502-049-1.  The
publisher is:

Savory Palate, Inc.
Suite 404
8174 South Holly
Littleton, CO  80122.

It is printed by Morris Publishing, 3212 Highway 30, Kearney, Nebraska  68847;
1-800-650-7888.

The other recipe is called Chocolate Wafers and is from Connie Sarros' The
Gluten-Free Dessert Cookbook which is copyrighted 6/1997.  It, too is $19.95,
shipping and handling are $2.00 per book and Ohio Residents need to add 5.75%
tax.  You can use Visa, Master Card, Discover or Amex.  You can write to:

Ms. Connie Sarros
Designer Interiors
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio  44223

Telephone  330/920-9010

E-Mail your order to:  [log in to unmask]

And you can visit the "Gluten-Free Dessert Cookbook: web site at:
http://www.inc.com/users/COOKBOOK.http

The Famous Chocolate Refrigerator Roll is on page 153 of the 3/10/98 issue of
Family Circle Magazine/

PS  I wrote out all three recipes on Saturday and was told that can't be done
due to copyright laws.

Enjoy.  Sarah in Washington, D.C.