From:
Gayle M Chastain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:32:51 -0400

I was just diagnosed with hyper-thyroidism caused by Graves Disease.  My
endocrinologist outlined my treatment options - anit-thyroid drugs or
radioactive iodine, and left the decision to me.  Since there is a
correlation between thyroid problems and CD, I'm sure some of you have
been here.  I'd like to hear which treatment you chose, why, and if you
have been happy with that decision.

Thanks for your help as I struggle with this decision.

Gayle in Boise, USA

[Please respond directly to Gayle at [log in to unmask], and not to the
CELIAC list--the listowners.]