From:
dave fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:08:02 +0000

Hello to all people in Southern New Jersey!
The Southern NJ Chapter of CSA/USA, Inc. will hold its monthly meeting
at the Barry Brown Education Center across from West Jersey Hospital,
Voorhees, NJ at 2:00 p.m. this Sunday, February 1st.
The support group will show a video of Dr. Marsh's talk on celiac
disease. Dr. Marsh, M.D. Professor of Medicine, Univ. of Manchester,
Selford, England will discuss on the video the discoveries and treatment
of CD from its inception to the present day approach - showing how it
has changed and why. We are looking forward to this video along with the
delicious GF snacks and baked goods that are offered at the meetings.
Our support group always welcomes new members. Come join us!
For info or directions, contact Cindy at [log in to unmask]
Cindy in NJ